Thursday, February 03, 2011

the chop. UPDATE.

Firstly i will start of by saying. The chop, what chop?

Ok I haven't yet had my hair cut.. the lady which comes to my house was unable to cut mine and my mums hair as her car was broken into and wanted to understandably sort out her insurance etc. Anyway she's coming next week something & yes I'm still thinking about a bob!

But.. I did purchase this baby today!
I'm so excited to try this! I have wanted to go a purple red colour for ages! & I'm just going to go for it! I'm not sure whether or not to dye it before or after the chop?!.. What do you think?

Until Next Time..
xo.

3 comments:

  1. ive been tempted to buy this dye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it before the chop.
    You'll be able to cut off the damaged ends and it's much less of a hassle :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment & make me smile! I reply to all comments so check back here for a response! Love & Kisses xox