Wednesday, March 02, 2011

HELLOOOO MARCH!

February has gone and March is here! The year is going like no tomorrow!! It's soon going to be summer! YAY!

I'm not going to do a whole what is my favourite but I am going to trial a product that I have received in the post over this month to see what i think, how it works etc! This product is ....
St Moriz! Instant self tanning mouse! I love being tanned and I will try any fake tan to make sure I have this healthy glow!

I will let you know my thoughts at the end of the month and how I rate it and if it is worth buying!

Until Next Time...
xox


1 comment:

  1. Oh good :) I really want to know if this has a strong 'fake tan smell' x

    ReplyDelete

Comment & make me smile! I reply to all comments so check back here for a response! Love & Kisses xox