Monday, March 07, 2011

weekly rundown #

1. I got a job! Yay! I am now working part time at a local hotel! My god the rooms are stunning and the views are gorgeous! It is hard work and im dead after a shift of house keeping! But i'm loving the money!

2. It was my boyfriends birthday yesterday! For his birthday we went out for a lovely meal with all of his family unfortunatly I was working on his birthday but we did spend the night together and his cake was yummy! I brought him a canvas with the photo on of me and him! The was taken around 6 months ago at a house party!

3. My grandad sadly passed away in the early hours of this morning. He has been in hopsital ill for 9 weeks now so it was expected but still a huge shock. RIP grandad <3

4. My car has decided now I have a job and need it to get to work to break down! :(. Boohoo! Who would know that cars suck up so much money?

5. With the new job and money actually coming into my bank! Im making a pledge here and now to save! -.- Im going to buy the basics and get through the piles of makeup I have accumalated!

Love & Kisses
xox

Ps. Lots of posts coming up! HAULS YAY :D

2 comments:

  1. congratulations on the new job :) xx

    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much going on in your life! I'm terribly sorry about your grandpa :( That must be hard, I can only imagine!

    But congratulations on your new job and happy birthday to your boy! The picture of you two is so precious!

    I'm loving your blog & I'm so happy to have stumbled upon it!

    xox
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Comment & make me smile! I reply to all comments so check back here for a response! Love & Kisses xox